Strong Results Highlighted by Return on Book Value of 4.2%(1)
Third Quarter 2016
- Reported book value of $10.01 per common share, representing a 4.2%(1) total return on book value after accounting for a dividend of $0.23 per share.
- Delivered Comprehensive Income of $136.5 million, a return on average equity of 15.7%, or $0.39 per weighted average common share.
- Added $10.6 billion in unpaid principal balance (UPB) of MSR and secured initial financing facility.
- Increased assets in commercial real estate portfolio; aggregate carrying value of $1.1 billion at September 30, 2016.
- Mortgage loan conduit wind down on track to be substantially complete by year-end 2016.
(1) Return on book value for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 is defined as the increase in book value from June 30, 2016 to September 30, 2016 of $0.18, plus the dividend declared of $0.23 per share, divided by June 30, 2016 book value of $9.83 per share.
There are no scheduled events at this time. Please check back later.