First Quarter 2018 Summary
- Reported book value of $15.63 per common share, representing a (1.3%) total quarterly return on book value.
- Incurred a Comprehensive Loss of ($23.7) million, or ($0.14) per weighted average basic common share.
- Added $13.6 billion unpaid principal balance (UPB) of MSR through both a bulk purchase and monthly flow-sale arrangements, bringing total holdings to $111.7 billion UPB.
- Increased the capacity of an MSR financing facility by $100 million, to a total of $400 million, and continued to advance discussions with other potential MSR financing counterparties.
- Post quarter end, announced proposed acquisition of CYS Investments, Inc. (NYSE: CYS).
Common Stock Dividend
There are no scheduled events at this time. Please check back later.