First Quarter 2019 Summary
- Grew book value to $13.83 per common share, representing a 9.1% total quarterly return on book value.
- Generated Comprehensive Income of $311.3 million, or $1.23 per weighted average basic common share.
- Issued approximately 24.4 million shares of common stock through both an underwritten offering and our at-the-market
(ATM) program, for net proceeds to the company of approximately $335.3 million.
– Deployed capital from share issuances into Agency RMBS and MSR.
- Added $16 billion unpaid principal balance (UPB) of MSR through bulk acquisitions and monthly flow-sale
arrangements, bringing total holdings to $174 billion UPB.
- Closed a new $350 million MSR financing facility, bringing total MSR financing capacity to $1.1 billion.
Common Stock Dividend
There are no scheduled events at this time. Please check back later.