Second Quarter 2018 Summary
- Reported book value of $15.69 per common share, representing a 3.4% total quarterly return on book value.
- Generated Comprehensive Income of $90.8 million, or $0.52 per weighted average basic common share.
- Added $10.5 billion unpaid principal balance (UPB) of MSR through a bulk acquisition and monthly flow-sale arrangements, bringing total holdings to $119.5 billion UPB.
- Added $330 million facility to finance conventional MSR collateral; continued to advance discussions with other potential MSR financing counterparties.
- Post quarter-end, completed the acquisition of CYS Investments, Inc. on July 31, 2018, increasing the company’s total capital to approximately $4.8 billion.
- Post quarter-end, declared interim dividend of $0.158370 per share, representing a partial payment of Two Harbors’ regular third quarter common stock dividend, which is expected to be $0.47 per share; anticipate declaring the remaining $0.311630 per common share portion in the ordinary course in September 2018.
Common Stock Dividend
There are no scheduled events at this time. Please check back later.