Fourth Quarter 2018 Summary
- Redeployed capital from CYS Investments, Inc. (CYS) acquisition in accordance with previously announced plan.
- Added $36.1 billion unpaid principal balance (UPB) of MSR through bulk acquisitions and monthly flow-sale arrangements, bringing total holdings to $163.1 billion UPB.
- Incurred a Comprehensive Loss of ($307.9) million, or ($1.24) per weighted average basic common share.
- Reported book value of $13.11 per common share, representing a (8.3%) total quarterly return on book value.
2018 Annual Summary
- Completed the acquisition of CYS, growing the company’s market capitalization and equity base, increasing the liquidity of the company’s stock and driving expenses lower.
- Added $75.9 billion UPB of MSR, growing portfolio by approximately 60% year-over-year.
- Generated strong Core Earnings and competitive average dividend yield of 12.8% in 2018.
Common Stock Dividend
There are no scheduled events at this time. Please check back later.